What is eDisclosure?
eDisclosure, or electronic disclosure (or often eDiscovery), is the process in which electronically stored information is identified and analysed to aid legal cases by providing evidential materials that can be used in a range of legal proceedings. The eDisclosure service framework allows public service leaders to access a range of services relating to legal process; from civil litigation, Freedom of Information Act requests, Data Subject Access Requests, through disclosures under the Inquiries Act and even to aid organisational learning and strategic review. eDisclosure techniques and technologies can contribute to solving many data challenges faced by the public sector.
Public Sector experience
Our public sector services lead, Eleanor Pyemont, is experienced in having implemented managed eDisclosure services from the perspective of a public sector leader. She is passionate about the cost-saving and efficiencies in performance that can be achieved as part of the UK government’s eDisclosure service framework (RM3717). Eleanor’s public sector background means that we have a real insight into what it means to be a public sector leader faced with competing pressures of data complexity, diverse legacy systems, and a changing legal landscape all to be managed within tight financial controls.
Accessing RM3717 eDisclosure service framework
Being on the eDisclosure service framework means that we have been stringently assessed by the Crown Commercial Service as to our technical capabilities, references, security credentials, background and pricing. The UK Government’s Digital Marketplace guide to accessing services including eDisclosure service framework providers can be found here. The process could take less than four weeks.
You can speak with us to explore your requirements:
Public sector leaders are actively encouraged by the Crown Commercial Service to engage with the market as they prepare their requirements. Understanding what could be achieved for you through technology is a key element to ensuring that your organisation gets a solution tailored to your, and importantly, the public’s needs.
As part of the eDisclosure service framework, we would be delighted to explore what value you could derive from eDisclosure practices and methodologies that will have a positive impact on your core service delivery.
No-cost scoping and briefing:
If you are from a public sector organisation or body, and would like to know what you could achieve through the eDisclosure service framework, we can provide at no cost to your organisation and with no obligation:
- initial fact-finding to explore with you how eDisclosure services could fit your challenge
- workplace presentations and Q&A sessions with your delivery teams
- tailored briefing materials to distill relevant points for your public sector context
Public sector eDisclosure service framework uses:
- Digitisation of legacy archives (paper and mothballed digital systems)
- Freedom of Information Act requests (FOIA)
- Data Subject Access Requests (DSAR)
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679)
- Civil proceedings disclosure
- Criminal proceedings disclosure
- Employment tribunal disclosure
- Internal investigations and Professional Standards procedures
- Document review and assessment
- Public Sector Organisational Learning and Strategic Review
- Social media and enterprise messaging review, presentation and scheduling
We would be delighted to discuss what could be achieved for your organisation as part of the eDisclosure Service Framework. For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Eleanor directly here.