Modern Slavery Act 2015
Slavery and Human Trafficking statement
Anexsys is committed to improving our practices to combat slavery and human trafficking. The company acknowledges responsibility to the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and will ensure transparency within the organisation and with suppliers of goods and services to the organisation.
Our Supply Chains & Policies On Slavery And Human Trafficking
We are committed to ensuring that there is no modern slavery or human trafficking in our supply chains or in any part of our business. Our Anti-Slavery Policy reflects our commitment to acting ethically and with integrity in all our business relationships and to implementing and enforcing effective systems and controls to ensure slavery and human trafficking is not taking place anywhere in our supply chains.
Due Diligence Processes For Slavery And Human Trafficking
As part of our initiative to identify and mitigate risk we have in place systems to:
- Identify and assess potential risk areas in our supply chains.
- Mitigate the risk of slavery and human trafficking occurring in our supply chains.
- Monitor potential risk areas in our supply chains.
- Protect whistleblowers.
Supplier Adherence To Our Values
We have zero tolerance to slavery and human trafficking, To ensure all those in our supply chain and contractors comply with our values we have in place a supply chain compliance programme. This consists of
- Conducting risk assessments to determine which parts of our business and which of our suppliers are most at risk of modern slavery so that efforts can be focused on
- Engage with our suppliers both to convey to them our Anti-Slavery Policy and to gain an understanding of the measures taken by them to ensure modern slavery is not occurring in their business.
- Introduce contractual provisions to suppliers to confirm their adherence to this policy
To ensure a high level of understanding of the risks of modern slavery and human trafficking in our supply chains and our business, we provide training to our staff. We also require our business partners to provide training to their staff and suppliers and providers.
Effectiveness In Combating Slavery And Human Trafficking
We use the following key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure how effective we have been to ensure that slavery and human trafficking is not taking place in any part of our business or supply chains:
- Completion of Audits by Directors and Business Managers.
- Level of communication and contact with our supply chain and their understanding of, and compliance with, our expectations.
- No reports are received from employees, the public, or law enforcement agencies to indicate that modern slavery practices have been identified.
Following a review of the effectiveness of the steps we have taken to ensure that there is no slavery or human trafficking in our supply chains we intend to take the following further steps to combat slavery and human trafficking.
- Our zero tolerance approach to modern slavery will be communicated to all suppliers, contractors and business partners at the outset of our business relationship with them and reinforced as appropriate thereafter.
This statement is made pursuant to section 54(1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and constitutes Anexsys’ slavery and human trafficking statement for the financial year ending 31 December 2023.
Name: Rob Crowley
Position: Managing Director