Anexsys UK – Digital Services Senior Consultant
Anexsys, a Consilio and XDD Company, are leading international eDiscovery and legal technology organisations operating in Europe, APAC and America. Anexsys is a fast-growing company with offices in London and Manchester, and, through its recent acquisition by Consilio and Xact Data Discovery, now has international offices throughout in over 20 countries.
Anexsys hosts market-leading eDiscovery platforms in the UK including Relativity and RelativityOne, Brainspace, Nuix, and our own proprietary legal technology platform Entity. We are unique in our ability to combine best-of-breed platforms with developing our own legal technology enhancements which include a portfolio of products from Excel redaction capabilities, through to AI-enabled review technology and highly-scalable cloud solutions.
As well as supporting law firms and corporations, Anexsys is a supplier through Crown Commercial Services and GCloud, supporting key government departments with end-to-end eDiscovery services. Our managed review capability, Anexsys Lens, is enhanced by Esquify, an innovative proprietary analytics and management platform.
The Digital Services Senior Consultant is a multi-disciplinary role covering all aspects of digital forensics and eDisclosure and would suit candidates with several years’ industry experience looking to take the next step in their career. Two thirds of our projects are led by a Senior Consultant where the successful candidate would manage cases from cradle to grave - both in terms of technical leadership but also client and account to maintain and develop a full breadth of technical and non-technical skills whilst taking the next step in their career with regards to significant client exposure and the opportunity to develop and own real and meaningful client relationships.
Senior Consultants also have opportunities to drive internal initiatives as well as develop their commercial and business development skills and knowledge across a range of complimentary services including reprographics, software development and managed services. On a day-to-day basis, the Senior Consultant team manages a team of Consultants and Technicians to deliver projects to the high standards our clients have come to expect.
Essential Qualifications and Skills
- A degree (2:1 or above) awarded by an institution or department with excellent industry standing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to draft clear and concise client reports and project status updates
- Hands-on experience on eDisclosure projects spanning the full breadth from identification through to production and presentation
- Experience working closely with legal teams to understand requirements, set expectations and report on progress
- Understanding of the various stages of the disclosure process and how Anexsys' services fit in
- Genuine passion for legal technology and how it can help our clients solve their problems
- Strong teamworking skills with the ability to think logically with strong problem-solving skills
- Remains calm under pressure whilst leading teams to work towards and achieve deadlines
- Experience in emerging or niche areas within eDisclosure and digital forensics such as mobile forensics, analytics and predictive coding
- Keeping abreast of non-technical developments affecting the industry e.g. rules changes
- Strong eye for detail and an unrelenting commitment to quality and accuracy of the work produced by themselves and their team
- Commercial experience including generating quotations and responding to tenders and RfIs/Ps
- Established team management experience
- Expert witness experience - report writing and cross-examination
- Experience in creating and delivering presentations to existing and potential clients
The ideal candidate will:
- Be enthusiastic and committed to furthering their industry experience through self-learning and by capitalizing on all opportunities presented for professional development
- If coming from a technical background, be open to developing a set of well-rounded eDisclosure consulting skills including client-facing and networking skills across the entire EDRM
- If coming from a non-technical background, be open to develop strong technical management skills and a detailed understanding of the role technology plays in the disclosure process
- Be an effective delegator and actively seeks to develop the skills of the Consultants and Technicians
- Be motivated by producing excellent work reflective of attention to detail and innovative approaches to problem solving
What the Successful Candidate Can Expect from Us
- Rapid exposure and guided career development in all areas of eDisclosure and Digital Forensics with support to develop real client relationships and a personal brand within the industry
- Opportunity to develop commercial and entrepreneurial skills
- Continued technical and non-technical development opportunities to suit the successful candidate in complimentary services and niche technical specialisms
- Exposure to and the opportunity to work with a team of highly skilled professionals with the knowledge and skill to assist you in progressing your career within the industry.
This role can be located in our London or Manchester office.
If the job sounds of interest to you please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org